The Fautasi Race is a traditional Samoan event.
It happens in Samoan longboats with 42 oars
and is held annually during the Independence
Festival. A very impressive video on "YouTube"
shows this competion ("Fautasi Race 2013
Stamp SAM 2012 - Longboat with 42 oars
- Pin ESP with pictogram "remo"
- Pin GER Landesruderverband Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Pin GER Landesruderverband Sachsen
- Coin LTU 2021 June 21st OG Tokyo 2020 - 20 EUR silver 925 PP 28,28 g
- Stamp TAN 2022 (unauthorized issue) OG Tokyo 2020 - competitors from RUS (set of six)
- Stamp CAF 2022 (unauthorized issue) - Emma Twigg (NZL) - set of six
- Stamp BDI 2022 (unauthorized issue) - Mahe Drysdale (NZL) - set of six
- Badge USA 1991 Olympic Rowing Festival (with Olympic pictogram No. 2)
- Stamp DJI 2022 (unauthorized issue) - Kai Langerfeld & Conlin McCabe (CAN), 4th place in the M2- event at OG Tokyo 2020
- Stamp DJI 2022 (unauthorized issue) - Alexander Vyazovkin (Russian Olympic Committee)